HandyTools

Ones and zeros, bits and pieces of my digital lifestyle. Chandana Kulatunga, Freelance Writer. Sri Lanka.

Monday, February 14, 2005

Ones and zeros, bits and pieces of my digital lifestyle


Years have elapsed since I started my love affair with computers, or I would rather say with the software which reside in those. I have grown up with these weird combinations of bits and pieces, ones and zeros that eventually forms a world of possibilities.

From Justin Frankel’s WinAmp to industry mammoth Adobe Photoshop have paved my way to a passion which I never figured that how far this rabbit hole would go.

Well, I ain’t complaining.  Since it was a nice journey and I am still continuing. So this is gonna be a lovely  appreciation for all those code writers, software makers who have made possible my life unimaginably joyous ride.

I have spent years, searching, finding, installing and learning those. So I may comment, give links, post reviews of those software which I found irresistible hoping that it would be helpful to someone, someway.

Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home