HandyTools

Ones and zeros, bits and pieces of my digital lifestyle. Chandana Kulatunga, Freelance Writer. Sri Lanka.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Application Availability - Palm OS Platform

It's been nearly four years since I got use to the Palm® OS. And to my knowledge there are nearly 16,000 applications made available to Palm OS to date.

So in this vast pool of software you'll virtually find everything you want in your day to day use. I have gathered the following list upto date. Unfortunately there were few that I had to leave being since I upgraded to Treo 650 from my good old SONY CLIE which do not support the new Palm OS 5 and particularly my Treo since it's being a smartphone.

What’s on my Treo 650
My Treo Apps

Nonetheless the list is still awesome. Check out whether you have found your favourites there?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home